jeudi 21 mai 2009

Short introduction to the purpose of this blog

My name is Sophie Davidas. I am french, lives in Paris but my grand father, Naftali Eliahou David, was born in Lituania in 1910. My family is a jewish family from lituania, traditionaly called a litvak family.
For the first time, my father Jean-Paul Davidas (son of Naftali Eliahou, born in France during the war) and myself will be traveling to Lithuania in July 2009, and I have got two month to find as much information as possible about the jewish life before the war in Lithuania.
I am looking for history, books, web sites, pictures, other litvaks around the world, anything that can help understanding what was the life of my family there.
This blog is the story of this search.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire